Sound of Saudi
Sound of Saudi TikTok Hashtag Challenge Contestant Terms and Conditions
Audition Videos will be accepted commencing Time of Hashtag Challenge on October 12, 2022, through and including 11:59 p.m. AST (Arabia Standard Time) on October 22, 2022 (the “Video Submission Period”). No Audition Videos will be accepted after 11:59 p.m.
Requirements to participate in Sound of Saudi competition:
- Applicant must be Saudi or legal Saudi Arabia resident and must be qualified to participate in the competition.
- Applicant must be at least 12 years of age; Signature of consent is required for participants aged 18 years old or younger.
- Applicant should show off your talent, whether it's playing instrument or singing.
- Applicant must use the Sound of Saudi hashtag #صوت_السعودية or branded filter
- The organizers reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice.
- The organizers reserve the right to use the videos and production materials for marketing and promotion.
- If you are selected to apply and participate in the competition, you may be required to participate in virtual auditions (for example, via Zoom or other teleconferencing platform) or in-person, face-to-face auditions to a location determined by the organizers.
- In the final stage, the competition may require travel to Riyadh or Jeddah, and the applicant is obligated to be present at the specified time and place.
- The organizers reserve the full right to determine the winners of the #SoundOfSaudi
Musical fields accepted in the competition:
1- Saudi song
2- Arabic song
3- Modern (Hip-Hop, Rap, etc.)
4- Instrumental such as: (lute, simsimiyya, guitar, qanun)