Importing YouTube library to Anghami
We thought if you want to move from YouTube to Anghami, we want to make it easier for you to import your library without adding the playlists manually to our app again so we add a way that will let you export YouTube playlists and move them to Anghami.
From Mobile App
- From My Music / Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and Find 'Import your music'
- Press on 'Import your YouTube music'
- Enter your YouTube credentials
- Wait till the process will be completed.
The process will take some time depending on the number of songs and playlists on your YouTube account. Once the app succeeds to import all your music, it will prompt you a completion message. Go to your playlists and check the imported YouTube data.
From Web player/and Desktop app
- First, go to our Web player or Desktop App and log in with your Anghami account.
- From menu> Tap on Settings
- From Settings> Tap on Music
- Press on Import your YouTube music
- Now, log in with your YouTube account.
- Just monitor the procedure as we will automatically create playlists