Trouble streaming on iOS
If you're having issues using Anghami on iOS (ex: won't load, buffering, crashes when you open, etc.), try the following steps:
- Reboot the device by shutting it down entirely, then turn it back on and try Anghami again.
- Uninstall, then reinstall the app: Hold down the Anghami icon on the desktop until all the icons start shaking. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Anghami icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app. Then re-install our app via the App Store on the device.
- Anghami Plus users may need to redownload their songs again after deleting the app by going to your downloads playlist > tap on the 3 dots on the top right > songs on other devices and download them
- if you have any trouble in restoring your downloads, please let us know so we assist you in this matter.
- Also, be aware that the current version of Anghami requires iOS 11 or higher. If you are running an iOS lower than version iOS 11, you will need to update your iOS before uninstalling and reinstalling Anghami. To check which operating system you have on your iOS device, go to Settings > General > About > and Version.