The media keys (volume, play/pause, skip) on your keyboard can be used to control your music on the Anghami desktop app. When the app is in the foreground you can also select Controls from the menu at the top of your screen.
If you have upgraded your Mac computer to the Mojave operating system (or later), you'll need to enable the media keys to work.
To enable these media keys:
- Open System Preferences on your Mac.
- Select Security & Privacy.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- From the left-hand column, select Accessibility.
- Anghami should be one of the options displayed. Select the checkbox next to Anghami.
- If necessary, restart the Anghami app for this setting to take effect.