Update your Billing details via iTunes
If you subscribed to Anghami Plus via iTunes but it is now failing to renew, you need to check and update your billing details to make the renewal process goes smoothly before it expires. iTunes normally tries to renew the subscription for 7 days consecutively but if it fails after all these attempts, your subscription will expire and your account will switch to Free.
To update your billing details in your iTunes account, follow the below instructions:
To change your billing details from your iOS device, go directly to the iTunes Account Management page here (or tap Settings > Your Name > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID). If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now.
Once you're on the iTunes Account screen you'll be able to update your billing details using the instructions below.
- From the Account screen, tap Payment information.
- After making your changes, tap Done exit the iTunes Store.
If you'd prefer to update your billing details from iTunes on the desktop, follow these directions:
- From iTunes, click on the Store tab.
- Under Music Quick Links click on Account. You may be asked to enter your Apple ID password.
- From the Account Information screen, click on Edit next to your credit card information.
- Enter your new billing details and confirm.