Can't search in Arabic text on iPhone
When you can't search in Arabic text or you can't find the Arabic keyboard in our app even though it is installed on your iPhone, you need to go to your device settings, remove the Arabic keyboard totally and add it again. It is as simple as that!
From your iPhone settings, follow the below instructions:
- Launch Settings from your iPhone Home screen.
- Tap on the General button.
- Swipe up to scroll down the menu.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Remove Arabic from the existing Keyboards.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard and add it again.