By default, your Anghami profile is set to Public. Anyone can search for your profile and browse your music activities on the app. You can choose whether to keep it Public or private only for people who you follow you.
Your followers can only see your music activities on your profile like your recently played songs, likes, and playlists unless you chose to make them private.
Below are the visibility settings that are available for you:
- Public: Everyone who searches your name can see your music activities on your profile like your recently played songs, likes, and playlists.
- Private: Your profile will only be viewed by your followers and the people you follow.
How to control your profile visibility
- Go to Settings > Privacy Settings
- Find the Private profile option
- Switch it to ON to make it Private.
- Turn it OFF if you wish to keep it Public.