Importing Deezer library to Anghami
We thought if you want to move from Deezer to Anghami, we want to make it easier for you to import your library without adding the playlists manually to our app again so we add a way that will let you export Deezer playlists and Likes and move them to Anghami.
From Mobile App
- From My Music / Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and Find 'Import your music'
- Press on 'Import your music from Deezer'
- Enter your Deezer credentials
- Wait till the process will be completed.
The process will take some time depending on the number of songs and playlists on your Deezer account. Once the app succeeds to import all your music, it will prompt you a completion message. Go to your playlists and check the imported Deezer data.
From Webplayer/and Desktop app
- First, go to our Webplayer or Desktop App and log in with your Anghami account.
- From menu> Tap on Settings
- From Settings> Tap on Music
- Press on Import Music from Deezer
- Now, log in with your Deezer account.
- Just monitor the procedure as we will automatically create playlists