Anghami necessitates an active phone number to create an account or activate your subscription through your operator. If you are having difficulties, please ensure that you have completed the following steps:
- Install the latest version of Anghami from your application store.
- Enter your full international phone number, including the country code (or select your country from the country list).
- Ensure that your phone has full internet access with a strong signal and can receive international SMS messages.
- After entering your phone number, wait for an SMS to be delivered to your phone. The SMS will include a unique 4-digit verification code that you can enter on the verification screen in the Anghami App. Please do not guess the code, as this may delay your verification.
If you have followed these steps and still cannot receive a verification code, please try the following:
- Resend the code again.
- Check if "Message Blocking" is disabled by contacting your mobile carrier if you are not receiving the verification text.
- Delete the Anghami application from your device, reboot your device, and download the latest version of Anghami from your application store.
If you are still having issues verifying your phone number, please contact us immediately and provide your phone number for verification.