Make all your music in one place!
In addition to over 30 million songs that we have in our library, you can now upload the music files stored on your computer to your account and play them on all your devices. We call them 'Local Files'. it is the easiest way to be able to play local files that reside on your desktop on your Mobile App or any device.
▶ Notes before you begin:
- This feature isn't available for non-Anghami Plus subscribers
- If you still haven't downloaded our Desktop Client app on your computer, do it from Here
- You'll need to convert any uncompressed files into .mp3 before uploading
- If after uploading your own music to the desktop app you’re still unable to view them on Mobile App /tablet or any device you use, check the following:
1. You're logged in to the same account on both your desktop and your mobile or tablet.
2. You have the latest version of Anghami app installed.
⬆ Add Local files
- From the Desktop Anghami client, go to My Music.
- Press on 'Upload My Music'
- Choose the folder that you wish to upload
- Wait till the process completes
- Go to your Playlists and check 'From My computer'