Importing Spotify library to Anghami
Anghami's exceptional characteristics primarily include its ability to create amazing playlists based on your music preferences, as well as its vast Arabic catalog and other collections. However, if you have been a long-time user of Spotify, you may have amassed a collection of crafted playlists and Liked songs. Although it is possible to manually recreate your Spotify playlists and Likes on Anghami, it can be quite time-consuming. To address this issue, we have introduced a feature that enables you to effortlessly transfer your Spotify playlists and Likes to Anghami.
From Mobile App
- From My Music / Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and Find 'Import your music'
- Press on 'Import your music from Spotify'
- Enter your Spotify credentials
- Wait till the process will be completed.
The process will take some time depending on the number of songs and playlists on your Spotify account. Once the app succeeds to import all your music, it will prompt you a completion message. Go to your playlists and check the imported Spotify data.
From Webplayer/and Desktop app
- First, go to our Webplayer or Desktop App and log in with your Anghami account.
- From menu> Tap on Settings
- From Settings> Tap on Music
- Press on Import Music from Spotify
- Now, log in with your Spotify account.
- Just monitor the procedure as we will automatically create playlists