Importing Spotify library to Anghami
The best features about Anghami have to be the incredible playlists the app builds for you based on your music tastes and additionally our Arabic catalogue and so many others. But if you’ve been using Spotify for the past few years, you’ve probably got a lot of carefully curated playlists of your own and you added your songs to Likes. You could rebuild your Spotify playlists and Likes manually on Anghami but no one’s got time for that, so we add a way that will let you export Spotify playlists and Likes and move them to Anghami.
From Mobile App
- From My Music / Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and Find 'Import your music'
- Press on 'Import your music from Spotify'
- Enter your Spotify credentials
- Wait till the process will be completed.
The process will take some time depending on the number of songs and playlists on your Spotify account. Once the app succeeds to import all your music, it will prompt you a completion message. Go to your playlists and check the imported Spotify data.
From Webplayer/and Desktop app
- First, go to our Webplayer or Desktop App and log in with your Anghami account.
- From menu> Tap on Settings
- From Settings> Tap on Music
- Press on Import Music from Spotify
- Now, log in with your Spotify account.
- Just monitor the procedure as we will automatically create playlists