Having trouble with Anghami on your Desktop app? Here’s what to try first.
Go through these steps one at a time. They can help you solve most issues on your own.
- Close the desktop app and run it again
- Reboot the computer
- Try to uninstall the app then download/install it again
- Try updating your computer’s operating system (if available).
- Try using a different internet connection. If this works you probably need to restart your router.
- Ask a friend or family member who also uses Anghami desktop app to log in to their account on your device. If everything works for them it’s likely the issue is with your account settings. If not, then it’s probably an issue with your device.
Report your issue
If the above troubleshooting doesn’t help, please go to Menu> Settings > Send Logs and report your issue after you send the logs to check and escalate to our engineers.