Having trouble with Anghami desktop app? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help get things fixed.
- Full close the desktop app and run it again
- Perform a soft reset (generally rebooting the computer)
- If that doesn’t help, try a clean install. Be sure to locate and remove any Anghami folders or cached data from your device before reinstalling again.
- If that doesn’t help, try updating your computer’s operating system (if available).
- If that doesn’t help, try using a different internet connection. If this works you probably need to restart your router.
- If that doesn’t help, ask a friend or family member who also uses Anghami desktop app to log in to their account on your device. If everything works for them it’s likely the issue is with your account settings. If not, then it’s probably an issue with your device.
Report your issue
If the above troubleshooting doesn’t help, please go to Menu> Help> Send Logs and report your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org after you sent the logs to check and escalate to our engineers.