Ask Google Assistant to play music for you!
You can get Google Assistant to play your music by using the voice commands. How cool is that? All you have to do is to say the command and start listening to your tunes with hands-free.
- You need to spell the invocation name as "Angami" instead of "Anghami" for Google to recognize us.
- Songs: Play [song name]on Angami. Play [song name] by [artist name] on Angami. Play [song name] on Angami.
- Artists: Play [artist name] on Angami.
- Albums: Play [album name] on Angami. Play [album name] by [artist name on Angami.
- Genre or mood: Play classical music on Angami. Play music for cooking on Angami. Play happy music on Angami.
- Personalized suggestions: Play some music on Angami.
Control what’s playing
- Pause or stop: Pause. Pause the music.
- Resume: Resume. Continue playing.
- Next: Next. Skip. Next song.
- Info: What’s playing? What song is playing?
Change the volume
You can set the volume to a specific level (1–10) or percent (1–100%).
- Increase: Turn it up (Increases volume by 10%).
- Decrease: Turn it down. (Decreases volume by 10%).
- Set a level or percentage: Volume 5. Volume to 65%