Once logged in to your Dashboard account, go to Upload Media then choose Upload Album.
- MP3 or WAV
- Bit rate: 320 Kbps
- Sample Rate: 44,100 Hz
- Channels: Stereo
- Cover Image:
- JPG or PNG
- Preferably 1000x1000
Note: Your audio files and image should be free from any advertisement, voice over, branding, and social media logos. Otherwise your song might be rejected.
- Album Language: Arabic or International
- Album Type. For more details, you can check the section “What are Song/Album Types?”
- Upload your Audio files
- Upload your Cover Image
- Add the Song Names in English letters
- For label accounts only: add the Artist Name
- Choose a Genre that truly reflects the album style
- Release Date: add the date when your album was first published on any platform
- For Arabic albums only: add the Song Names in Arabic.
If needed, add the Artist Name in Arabic.
- Explicit: only in case your album contains songs with explicit words (swearing)
- ISRC: this is an optional field. You can submit your album without necessarily adding an ISRC code for the songs.
- Release Time: add a time in case you wish to schedule your album release at a specific time in the future.
- Album UPC: this is an optional field. You can submit your album without necessarily adding a UPC code.
- For label accounts only:
- Various Artists: only in case your album contains more than 1 artist
- Multi-Language: in case your album contains English and Arabic songs
- Multi-genre: in case your album contains songs each having a specific genre/style.
If you’re having trouble submitting your album, kindly check the Troubleshooting Errors section in this FAQ.