Once logged in to your Dashboard account, go to Upload Media then choose Upload Single.
- MP3 or WAV
- Bit rate: 320 Kbps
- Sample Rate: 44,100 Hz
- Channels: Stereo
- Cover Image:
- JPG or PNG
- Preferably 1000x1000
- Song Language: Arabic or International
- Song Type
- Upload your Audio file
- Upload your Cover Image
- Add the Song Name in English letters
- For label accounts only: add the Artist Name
- Choose a Genre that truly reflects the song style
- Release Date: add the date when your song was first published on any platform
- For Arabic songs only: add the Song Name in Arabic.
If needed, add the Artist Name in Arabic.
- Explicit: only in case your song contains explicit words (swearing)
- ISRC: this is an optional field. You can submit your song without necessarily adding an ISRC code.
- Release Time: add a time in case you wish to schedule your single release at a specific time in the future.
- Featuring: if your song features an Artist that is already available on Anghami, you can enter his name in the featuring section and select it from the dropdown list. Once your song is released, the song name will appear as “SongName (feat. FeaturingArtistName)
- Lyrics: Enter your song lyrics. Kindly do not include the name of the writer/composer without the song lyrics in this section.
If you’re having trouble submitting your single, kindly check the Troubleshooting Errors section in this FAQ.