When you install Anghami app on your device, you may be prompted to grant permission for the app to access information or use features from your device. These permissions are requested in the app and require your consent. You can manage these permissions and make changes at any time under Anghami in the phone Settings.
NOTE: Keep in mind turning off particular permission may cause the app to lose its functionality
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps under the device heading
- Tap Anghami
- Touch Permissions. You’ll then see a list of the permissions that you can toggle on or off.
- Click the Settings icon on your iPhone or iPad
- Scroll down the Settings menu until you see the Anghami application listed and select it.
- Disable/Enabled access to a feature you want.