Upon using Anghami for the first time and/or you create an account for yourself, a User ID# will be assigned to your profile. Each profile has a unique User ID attached to it.
It’s a good idea to make a note of your User ID. When you get in touch with Anghami Support, or if you forget your login details, we can find your account with your User ID.
Where to find your User ID?
On the app
there are 2 places to find it:
- Go to My Music> Tap on your profile
- You will see the User ID# under your profile picture
- Head to My Music> Tap Settings
- Scroll down to bottom
- You’ll see your User ID
- Log in to your account
- Click on My Music> Your name
- Your User ID# shows under your profile picture and/or a part of the URL displayed in the address bar of your browser as a long number
- For example - https://play.anghami.com/profile/54215