Anghami, your partner in drive!
Anghami now supports Android Auto, and it does so simply and easily. Start first by setting up your Android Auto app on your device, plug in and You're good to go!
Set up your Android Auto app
- Make sure your phone is running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up and that you are on the latest Anghami Android app.
- Download the Android Auto app from Google Play.
- Follow the steps on the screen to give Android Auto permission to access your phone's features and apps. For the best experience, accept all permissions and requests.
- Open Android Auto
- Tap on Music > Anghami
- From there you get to access Now Playing screen, your likes and playlists.
Connect Anghami to your car display/speakers
Before you connect your phone, make sure it's on Park (P) and that you have time to set up Anghami on your car display and speakers.
- Unlock your phone's screen.
- Plug in your phone to your car using a USB cable.
- If Anghami is already playing, it will keep playing.
- Otherwise, start Anghami on your stereo display.
- Start listening!
Drive safely! Make sure to stay fully aware of the road and driving conditions, and always obey applicable laws.