We rely on Anghami members to report an Anghami Expressions video that they find inappropriate.
If you see someone's expression video and think it goes against Anghami's guidelines, you can report it:
- Video that violates our Terms and conditions and guidelines is removed from Anghami
- Video that may not be appropriate for all younger audiences may be age-restricted
Reported video is not automatically taken down until certain amounts of reports are submitted.
Anghami reviews reported videos 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A video can be reported at any time once uploaded to Anghami or any social media accounts and then it is reviewed by Anghami. If no violations are found by our review team, no amount of reporting will change that and the video will remain on our system. Reporting videos is anonymous, so other users can't tell who reported it.
To report a video from Mobile app:
- Go to the video you'd like to report
- Tap More at the top of the video
- Tap Report
- Select a reporting option