If Anghami on Apple TV is not working properly, follow the steps below:
- Close and reopen the app.
- Double-click the Home button (next to Menu) on your remote
- Swipe left or right until you see Anghami, then swipe up to close the app.
- Click the Home button again and reopen Anghami.
- Reboot the device from your Apple TV Settings by selecting System > Restart. If that doesn't restart the TV, hold down the and Home buttons, then release when the LED on your Apple TV starts flashing.
- Connect directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly.
- Reboot your modem and router.
- Restart the device.