You can subscribe to Anghami Plus from Google Play store and pay via mobile postpaid bill or prepaid credit very easily, and that would be through your Google account in simple and easy steps.
How to enable Google Direct Carrier Billing
1. Go to Play Store and tap the menu button at the top left-hand corner
2. Tap My account
3. Tap Enable Your Operator billing
4. Enter your phone number, name and address, and tap Save
5. Confirm the information and tap Accept
6. Agree the Terms of Service and tap Save
7. “ Bill my operator account” has been set as the default payment method
For first-time registration on your Android smartphone, you will need to be connected to your operator network.