Find a bug, get Anghami Plus!
- Only one bounty will be awarded per vulnerability
- If we receive multiple reports for the same vulnerability, only the person offering the first clear report will receive a reward
- We maintain flexibility with our reward system, and have no minimum/maximum amount; rewards are based on severity, impact, and report quality.
Please answer ALL the below questions including as much info as possible:
1. What type of bug is it?
- A Bug in Anghami app
- A bug in the website
- A bug in the Webplayer
- Crash Bug
Please provide as much info as possible, every detail counts. If possible, attach screenshots or videos to your email. All the information shared with us is 100% confidential and not stored.
We may need to ask further questions about your issue by email or phone so we require a valid email address and phone number.
- The development team will review new bug reports and will try first to determine if the information given is adequate.
- If you have provided a valid bug report, then the issue will be accepted for further testing
- During the testing process, we will try to reproduce the issue using the current version of Anghami. If the issue is a confirmed bug, the development team will log it and set a severity
- The development team will attempt to fix the bug before the next release