Choosing a smart password is crucial for keeping your account safe in Anghami.
We recommend following one of these two approaches:
- Choose a random string of at least 8 characters, including upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Avoid using a password that contains personal information such as name, birth date, etc
- Avoid using words or acronyms that can be found in a dictionary
- Avoid using a password that contains all numbers, uppercase letters or lowercase letters.
- Avoid using keyboard patterns (asdf) or sequential numbers (1234)
Avoid the use of repeating characters (aa11)
Keep your password secret. Don't tell anyone your password
It is recommended that you don’t write your password down. But if you do write it down, hide the information in a safe place where only you can easily access.
What is a weak password? well, Take a look at these:
123456, password, 12345678, anghami, abc123, 12345, 111111, letmein, trustno1, whatever, superman, supergirl, 1234567, hellosunshine, iloveyou, princess, cheese