Passwords are like keys to your personal home online. You should do everything you can prevent people from gaining access to your account. Here are 5 things you can do to help keep your account safe:
- Choose a strong password and change it often.
- Never give your password to someone you don't know and trust.
- Create a unique password by using a combination of letters and numbers that aren't easily guessed.
- Always log out of your account on shared machines
- Make sure your email account is secure. Anyone who can access your email can probably can reset your password and access your Anghami account.