The steps below solve most issues with Anghami iOS app.
After every step we need you to test the app, it may resolve the issue that you are currently experiencing.
1. Completely shut off your device and turn it back on
3. Sign out of the app and back in:
1. Tap Settings in the app.
2. Tap Sign Out
4. Force close the app:
1. Press the physical button once on the iOS device to close Anghami
2. Press the physical button twice to show background apps
3. For iOS 6, press and hold Anghami until the red circle appears, then tap the circle
4. For iOS 7 scroll to Anghami and swipe up
5. Ensure there is some free space by checking iOS Settings > About > Available.
6. Switch between WiFi, cell, & airplane mode.
7. Uninstalling & reinstalling the app may fix your problem.
Your Likes and playlists are safe, but your downloaded songs will be removed. You can restore them easily by enabling the auto-downloads from Anghami Menu> Settings> Auto-downloads> ON
1. Press & hold the app icon
2. When the icons shake, tap the "X"
3. Tap Delete