The steps below solve most of the issues you might face with Anghami iOS app.
After every step we need you to test the app, it may resolve the issue that you are currently experiencing.
1. Completely turn off your device and turn it back on
3. Sign out of the app and log in again:
1. Go to Your library > Settings in the app.
2. Tap Sign Out
4. Force close the app:
- Press the home button once on the iOS device to close Anghami
- Press the home button twice to show background apps and swipe up Anghami app
5. Ensure there is some free space by checking iOS Settings > About > Available.
6. Switch between WiFi, cell, & airplane mode.
7. Uninstalling & reinstalling the app may fix your problem.
Your Likes and playlists are safe, but your downloaded songs will be removed.you can at anytime restore all your previous downloaded songs by going to your downloads playlist > tap on the 3 dots on the top right > songs on other devices and download them
1. Press & hold the app icon
2. When the icons shake, tap the "X"
3. Tap Delete