Everything you need to know about using Anghami on your Apple Watch:
- What are the requirements for Anghami for Apple Watch?
- How to Install Anghami on your Apple Watch?
- How do I log into Anghami for Apple Watch?
- What languages does Anghami for Apple Watch support?
- How do I use Anghami for Apple Watch?
- Why can't I log into Anghami for Apple Watch?
- How to sync your downloaded songs to Apple Watch?
- iPhone 5 or later model
- iOS 8.2 or greater
- WatchOS 4
- The latest version of Anghami for iOS
- Bluetooth is enabled and paired to your Apple Watch
- Need to be logged into your Anghami account on your iPhone
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap the App Store or Search tab.
- Search for Anghami, then tap the switch to install Anghami
- Once the installation has completed, tap to open the Anghami app from the Apple Watch
If you're logged into Anghami on your iPhone and your iPhone is connected by Bluetooth to your watch, you'll automatically be logged into Anghami for Apple Watch.
- You must be logged into Anghami on your iPhone for Anghami for Apple Watch to work.
- You'll also need to connect your iPhone to your Apple Watch by Bluetooth.
- The Apple Watch app will only work when it's within reach for a Bluetooth connection.
- The 50 downloaded songs (Pinned) can be played without your iPhone and while offline.
- You're logged into Anghami on your iPhone
- Your iPhone is connected to your Apple Watch by Bluetooth
- Your iPhone is close enough to your Apple Watch for the Bluetooth connection to work
You've enabled Anghami on Apple Watch
7. How to sync your downloaded songs to Apple Watch?
Now, you can choose 50 songs from your downloads or playlists to download and play offline on your Apple Watch without your iPhone. How cool is that!
Before you start syncing the songs you chose to Apple Watch:
- The total songs you can sync to Apple Watch is 50 songs which the app will download automatically. After the sync is complete, you can play those songs without your iPhone and without internet.
- You need to collect the songs you want to sync and put them in playlists.
- The total number of those playlists should contain 50 songs at maximum.
Are you Ready? Let's sync the songs to Apple Watch.
- From the Mobile App settings > Apple Watch
- Tap on + on top-right of the screen to add the playlist(s).
- After picking the playlist which contains your 50 songs, tap on Sync my Watch
- Wait few minutes till the process is completed.
- Once the sync is finished, you can start playing those songs while offline under Pinned.