The new update allows you to stream and control more than 70 million songs on Anghami from the comfort of your wrist
You can now play and control your music and audio content directly from your Apple Watch without the need for your smartphone.
Everything you need to know about using Anghami on your Apple Watch:
- What are the requirements for Anghami for Apple Watch?
- How to Install Anghami on your Apple Watch?
- How do I log into Anghami for Apple Watch?
- What languages does Anghami for Apple Watch support?
- What are the new features of the latest update?
- iPhone 5 or later model
- iOS 8.2 or greater
- WatchOS 4
- The latest version of Anghami for iOS
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap the App Store or Search tab.
- Search for Anghami, then tap the switch to install Anghami
- Once the installation has been completed, tap to open the Anghami app from the Apple Watch
If you're logged into Anghami on your iPhone and your iPhone is connected by Bluetooth to your watch, you'll automatically be logged into Anghami for Apple Watch.
- pick likes, playlists, albums, artists, and songs to play from your library
- See and use your queue from the watch
- stream on the watch independently from your phone
- see and play your recently played songs from the watch