Don't you want to open Anghami fast and play amazing music? Widgets are just what you need.
With widgets you can reach Playlists from Anghami without having to launch an app.
In iOS 8, Apple let us adding widgets to the Notification Centre.
Here's how to add Anghami Widget to your iPhone's Notification Center:
1. Open your Notification Center by swiping down from the top of your screen
2. Tap the Today button near the top of the screen.
3. You'll see your day's notification. Tap the Edit button at the bottom of the page.
4. Tap the green '+' button next to Anghami widget to show it in the notification centre.
5. You can also rearrange these widgets and change Anghami's order in the Notification Center. (Simply tap and hold the three horizontal lines on the right side of Anghami widget and drag it up to the position you desire.)
6. When you're done tweaking, tap Done at the top right.
That's it. Now Anghami widget will appear in the Today view in the Notification Centre.