- Using Paypal to subscribe to Anghami Plus
- How to subscribe via Paypal?
- How to cancel your subscription via Paypal?
1. Using Paypal to subscribe to Anghami Plus
Starting today you’ll be able to subscribe to Anghami Plus using your Paypal account. Adding Paypal is part of our continuing effort to make it as convenient as possible for you to subscribe. Paypal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards, you can also link Paypal directly to your bank account to make payments.
At the moment Paypal is only available in those countries in MENA region:
- Saudi Arabia
For countries outside MENA, please check this list where Paypal is available. We’ll be supporting more countries in the near future. So if not having a credit card has been holding you back from subscribing, now is a great time to upgrade.
2. How to subscribe via Paypal?
- Go to www.anghami.com and login with your account
- From the menu, click on Subscribe to Anghami Plus
- Choose the monthly plan with PayPal , then click Pay with Paypal.
- You will be redirected to your PayPal login screen. Log in and click Agree and Continue.
Note: PayPal subscriptions recur automatically until they are cancelled.
After completing the final step, you'll see a confirmation message. You can now log in to Anghami and start downloading with no limits!
3. How to cancel your subscription via Paypal?